Thursday, March 27, 2008

Something and Nothing

Ok, so I can't think of anything at all interesting to write that doesn't involve research and a dissertation, which I'm far too tired to begin at this point. I came home from work, washed my face and took these pictures.

I'm really excited because my bruises are going away--nearly gone now--and my other eye is thinking about healing. Here's a weird bad thing, though--on the right side of my face, under my eye and not quite on my cheek, there's a hard spot that almost feels like bone. Of course, I've convinced myself that this is a spot of my nose that my plastic surgeon just forgot about, but I think it is entirely normal to have hard spots while you are healing.

I have my next appointment with Doc on Monday, so I'll be sure to find out then.

Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, you ARE looking good, can't believe those bruises are almost all gone!!! The profile shots are terrific, the doctor did a very good job.

Unknown said...

I agree - from the side, you can see the greater difference and once the swelling goes down further, the front on shots will look super as well. You can see the difference already.