Monday, April 7, 2008

Wearing a Face That I Keep in a Jar

To further prove to you that I DO wake up and put on proper clothes and some makeup and brush my hair and go to an office and do something all day that doesn't involve this blog, here's a shot of me dressed: not in a robe or a nightgown, but an ironed shirt and all kitted out to go to work.

My bruises are all gone, I'm just still waiting on that one eye to heal, but it's coming along. The strange thing about how my eyes are healing is that it seems to come in fits and starts: one morning, it's significantly less red, then no progress for days.

This morning also marked my return to an exercise routine--35 minutes on the elliptical machine followed by The Firm's Ab Sculpt routine. I think the elliptical is a good choice for this stage of the game because it's not jarring or particularly strenuous.

No comments: